Booth applications for the 2018 Green Gifts Fair now available!
The Green Gifts Fair is looking for artists and businesses that are sustainable or that provide education to motivate Minnesotans about green and sustainable living and promote building healthy, local communities.
For details about vendor and demo applications, please review Things You Should Know before applying.
The core goals of the Green Gifts Fair Event are:
- To expose new and returning visitors to education and hands-on experiences about reducing our personal impact on the environment
- Providing education and opportunities for shoppers to support and purchase green, locally made and long-lasting gifts and connect them to new businesses and artists to support year-round.
- Providing a fun and engaging community event focused on celebrating sustainability, diversity and community building.
Green Gifts Fair Vendors
- without a storefront
- mostly sells at art fairs, farmers markets, community events and through their own website and Etsy
- does not hire a staff to help with production
- has a storefront or online store (not Etsy)
- hires staff
Green Gifts Fair Demos
To keep in alignment with our event goals, we invite new and returning community organizations to educate and promote their work at the Green Gifts Fair based on our event theme and goals for that year with a sliding scale based on supplies and staffing offered and financial availability for each organization.
Green Gifts Fair vendor applicants are reviewed on the following criteria:
- Local/regionally produced
- Energy efficient/renewable energy
- Less toxic
- Recycled content
- Reduced packaging
- Conserves/protects water
- Organically grown/sustainably produced
- Socially responsible
- Builds strong communities
- Provides green information and resources to others
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Your GGF Account is separate from your Vendor Profile. Your GGF Account will be reused, and will retain your information from this year in future fair applications.