The Green Gifts Fair is looking for artists and businesses that are sustainable or that provide education to motivate Minnesotans about green and sustainable living and promote building healthy, local communities.
Green Gifts Fair vendor applicants are reviewed on the following criteria:
The Green Gifts Fair returns for its 12th year. A celebration of local art and sustainable living, the Green Gifts Fair brings together artists, retailers, music, and fashion at the Midtown Global Market in Minneapolis.
Watch this page for more information closer to November.
Please read the Things to Know before completing your application.
A new vendor registration system is in use this year. Instead of an application form that needs to be completed in one session, you create a vendor profile at your own pace, then submit your application fee when you are ready. We will guide you through this process. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Your GGF Account is separate from your Vendor Profile. Your GGF Account will be reused, and will retain your information from this year in future fair applications.
- Create a GGF Account. Be sure to select Vendor in Fair Role(s) on the registration page.
- Complete the Vendor Profile.
- Download and complete all required forms. This includes the Minnesota State Tax Form and a Minneapolis Food Permit (if required). These will be available for download from your profile. Print, complete the form, scan, and upload them back to your profile.
- Complete the MGM-DIG Volunteer Vendor Waiver. You can sign this electronically online.
- Review your information, then Submit Payment.
- You will receive updates from Do It Green! as your application is reviewed.
- If accepted for the Fair, your profile details will be approved.
- If you wish to make changes to your profile information after approval, fair staff will need to review and re-approve the profile changes.
Most vendors from the 2016 Green Gifts Fair who had a valid email address already have a GGF Account created for them. Watch for a welcome email soon.